Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus.
Description of works
- Site preparation for new Travel Rest Service Area on the A3, Nr Bodmin.
- Strip existing field of topsoil and stockpile on site.
- Reduce level excavation in unacceptable soils to establish existing underlying ground for suitable approved surface for filling and stockpile off site.
- Excavate to reduce level suitable excavated material for filling on site.
- Shortfall of suitable site won fill material was excavated on site utilising borrow pits throughout the site.
- Supply, spread and compact capping layer of recycled 6F5 over development footprint.
- Formation of landscape bunds with unsuitable excavated material.
- Excavation of a series of attenuation ponds including GCL pond liner.
Topsoil strip area: 41,575m2
Topsoil stockpile: 11,610m3
Unsuitable to stockpile: 22,000m3
Excavation Volume: 73,115m3
6F5 placement: 5,000m3
Trim & Compact: 6F5 17,435m2